Ireland is one of the key business destinations within the EU, with an extensive (and growing) network of tax and investment treaties. Ireland is business friendly and hosts the headquarters of some of the worlds largest organizations, especially within technology and financial services, including funds investing into EU countries and the UK alike.
Ireland has traditionally been seen as haven for technology giants but has further, over the years, found to be a competent jurisdiction for trade with the EU, UK and USA amongst other countries.
Some key advantages of using Ireland as a destination in which to trade may be:
- And independent Republic with political stability
- A well-rounded legal system and an independent judiciary
- Competent and highly regarded financial regulators and an advanced financial services sector
- A strong focus on technology research and development
- An international workforce
- Ease of travel from most EU member states, the Isle of Man and the UK.